Tuesday, October 23, 2007

KU-CU recap

Friends,

A .500 team are we. 4-4 overall and 2-2 in the conference. The very definition of mediocrity - which when you think about it is so much better than where we were last year. But satisfying? No.

Look, KU is a good team. We held them to 19 which is 31 points below their average. And we had a chance late to make that game winning drive. But it was not to be.

The running game (my previously mention key to the game) was non-existent. This of course hamstrung the passing game producing lots of sacks and interceptions. Meanwhile, the defense was still a bit shaky allowing the QB Reesing to run a bit to wild. Also we missed a field goal early that could have changed things. Well, at least the punter didn't fumble this time!

What more can I say? My hat is off to the undefeated Jayhawks. I only hope that their coach can someday find happiness...


Aahh making fun of other's misfortunes. The last bastion of losers, I suppose...

No comments: