Friday, October 12, 2007

A KSU game limerick

Dear Friends,

Look, I'm sort of mailing it in this week. I've been busy - family, work, travel. Now my company is being acquired. Whew, it's hard to be a wanna-be sports blogger when life gets in the way.

Anyhow, in place of my usual fake insight, I present to you a limerick about the up-coming game against KSU. There are a few things you should first know, however. 1) KSU's coach is Ron Prince, excitable guy who has been know to dance on the sideline (see video clip below). 2) Josh Freeman is KSU's talented and humongous quarterback. 3) Jordon Dizon should win the Heisman, but won't.


There once was a coach named Ron Prince
His dancing skills made me wince
Then Dizon sacked Freeman
Coach Prince had not glee, man
That crazy jig's not been seen since




Go Buffs!

No comments: