Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cody, Cody, Cody!

[Editor's note: Buffalover is unable to author the blog this week. He's busy saving the planet from inefficient energy consumption - boo, pollution!! Filling in is Alison Suzanne Porterkounkel, CU sophomore Communications major and proud member of Chi Omega sorority.]



Oh. My. God!!!! Did you see that cute boy throw all of those touchdown passes!? Like, that other dorky boy was such an embarrassment in the first half against, I'm sure, the lamest team in the whole Big 12, Iowa State. But then Cody, who was all in trouble or whatever with his dad, came in and OMG - he was totally the bomb! He was, like, throwing all over the field and making first downs and controlling the clock and you know, like, not getting sacked and stuff. It was almost like he had a competent or healthy offensive line or something... as if!

You know, I always liked him best. Lately all of the other girls (shallow bitches) were all like "Tyler, Tyler, Tyler!" But not me, I was still like, "Cody, Cody, Cody!!!!" He's so cute! And he's so little, you just want to put him in your pocket!

And I don't want to be all like that or anything but I've got the biggest crush on Jimmy Smith. Eeeee! Totally dreamy! Tall and strong and fast and everything. It's like, where has this hottie been all season. But I saw him first! You bitches were all, like, "DJ Dykes is super cool", and like "I'm all about Jeff Smart". Not me, I was totally into Jimmy before you even knew he was a cornerback. A REALLY BIG cornerback. God, he is so IT!

Also - Cody, Cody, Cody!!! Aaaiiiiigh!

And so, there's this team, Okie State, coming to play this Saturday. I guess it's at night or something. And I guess they're supposed to be all good and stuff. You know, they score millions of points and all that. And their coach thinks he's just "A MAN!" or something. Whatevs! My boys Cody and Jimmy will show them what it's all about. Totally the hottest boys, EVER!!!!

No comments: